Railroad shipping is the most reliable way to deliver any goods. MICARGUS has been operating railroad delivery since 2010.
Advantages of railroad shipping:
In comparison with other modes of transport, railroad shipping is more reliable and safer. Before the hazardous commodities are loaded, operating conditions of the wagons are carefully checked. After the goods are unloaded, so-called process of neutralization takes place.
It is obvious that railway is the most reliable option for cargo delivery. We have built relations with major delivery companies’ throughout Europe and Asia and we cooperate with the best insurance companies as well.
Cost of deliveryCost statrting from 2 € per 1 kg.
We have following gradation of prices for delivery:
|0–100 kg||4 €/kg|
|100–500 kg||3 €/kg|
|500–5000 kg||2 €/kg|
*) It is not a public offer. Weighing up to 100 kg are added to the rate of storage costs, as a result, based on the rate kg may be higher. The final fare depends on many factors.
For regular customers Micargus offers exclusive features, including:
- Delay of payment;
- Fixed tariffs for cargo transportation;
- Special prices.
Notice that the final cost of services depends on various factors:
- type of cargo (equipment, industrial electronics, furniture, consumer goods);
- lot size;
- the chosen method of delivery;
- particulars of the goods;
- as well as related services.
The delivery time depends largely on the distance between the start and end points of the route and a number of other factors.
However, it should be said that the rail service is particularly punctuality as trains is subject to a strict schedule. In this regard, international rail transport can ensure maximum efficiency, regardless of weather conditions and other adverse circumstances.
In addition to transport Micargi offers other services in the field of logistics operations:
- customs clearance, certification, preparation of documentation;
- check complete cargo loading in the place, photographing, filling;
- freight forwarding;
- Pinpointing the load at any one time;
- optimization and consolidation of cargo at its own warehouses and partnerships in Europe;
- warehouse services, including the possibility of long-term storage;
- repacking, cargo handling;
- transportation of oversized cargo