Fast. We have performed successfully for over 13 years and deliver goods worldwide. We know how to reduce transportation expenditures and which documents should accompany different goods.
Fully. Our mission is not limited by cargo shipment, we can also declare goods and help you with all range of paperwork. Different types of goods require different certificates and documents. We know how to get them in almost any country of the world!
Together. We react on your requests fast and provide detailed responses. Every team member is well-qualified, thus, our company has highly reliable and accurate performance, like a Swiss watch.
We are able to manage container shipping without any mistakes. Our aim is to make our Customer sure that cargo will be delivered in good condition and exactly in time.
MICARGUS service means not only cargo delivery to the destination but customs clearance assistance as well. For sea shipping we can provide all the specific documentation for particular freights as well as help with quarantine supervision. Sea shipping accommodates your needs to transport from St. Petersburg virtually anything, no matter what sizes the cargo has. There are no restrictions on cargo weight, this fact can be even beneficial for some heavy items. Sea containers are very big; therefore a huge consignment can be transported at once.
Cost of deliveryCost statrting from 2 € per 1 kg.
We have following gradation of prices for delivery:
|0–100 kg||4 €/kg|
|100–500 kg||3 €/kg|
|500–5000 kg||2 €/kg|
*) It is not a public offer. Weighing up to 100 kg are added to the rate of storage costs, as a result, based on the rate kg may be higher. The final fare depends on many factors.
For regular customers Micargus offers exclusive features, including:
- Delay of payment;
- Fixed tariffs for cargo transportation;
- Special prices.
Notice that the final cost of services depends on various factors:
- type of cargo (equipment, industrial electronics, furniture, consumer goods);
- lot size;
- the chosen method of delivery;
- particulars of the goods;
- as well as related services.
Dates, methods and stages of delivery
Delivery times are on average:
- US and Canada – about 45 days;
- China – 45-55 days;
- European – 14-30 days.
For international shipping containers are used (20-40 feet). If you want to tranship from the ocean to the feeder vessels. Further cargo on land provided by the company’s own vehicles or machines partners.
Stages of delivery
International maritime transport consists of the following steps:
- pre-carriage and delivery of goods at the port of departure
- loading (OTHC)
- unloading (DTHC)
- customs clearance
- further sending to the client warehouse.
At each stage, the strict control of the passage of the goods, which eliminates errors and delays.
Customers are guaranteed services:
- cargo safety – the company is liable to the customer for the value of the goods;
- reasonable prices – a team of logisticians will select the optimum path and delivery method to minimize costs;
- documentary support – international cargo transportation by sea accompanied by completing a series of papers, this process will take the experts Micargus.